5% CO2 / Argon Mix Refill, 10L, 200Bar. For MIG Welding Steel up to a thickness of 6mm
A favourable mix for those wishing to weld thinner steel parts, this 5% CO2, 95% Argon mix offers a stable welding arc. This 10L gas cylinder gives a longer capacity for bigger projects and has the following features and applications:
- Cylinder content 20L at 200bar @ 15C
- Cylinder size 95cm * 20cm
- Cylinder content 4m3
- 95% Argon , 5% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding mild steel Material thickness between 1mm – 8mm
- For use on thin materials.
- Low splatter and good weld appearance.
- Usable in all positions.
- Also suitable for pulsed arc and robotic use.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquid
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £55.00 , which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
Applications and Users
- Air Craft Maintenance
- Automotive and Garage Services
- Car body Repairs
- MIG welding
- Farming maintenance
- Maintenance engineers
- Motor racing teams
- Ship maintenance
- Maintenance Engineers
- Welding ,Heating, Cutting, Brazing of Metals
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid any confusion later on.
Bottle Deposit and Gas (First Bottle), Exchange Empty for Full
£26.31 – £81.31 Select options
£22.69 – £47.69 Select options
£35.72 – £90.72 Select options