Pure Argon Gas Refill 10L. Pressurised to 200 Bar for Welding Aluminium, Stainless Steel, ect
- Cylinder content 10L at 200bar @ 15C.
- Cylinder size 76cm * 15cm
- Cylinder content 2m3
- 99.99% Argon
- MIG (MAG) Welding Stainless Steel material thickness 1mm – 12mm Used for thin and medium sections.
- Good arc control, used with or without pulse.
- TIG Welding Stainless Steel Material Thickness 1mm – 8mm For use on thin materials.
- This has a stable arc with easy starting.
- Suitable for all grades of materials
- Our cylinders are equivilant to 30 x 600ml disposable cylinders or 18 x 1L disposable cylinders.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquide
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £55.00, which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
Applications and Users
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- Stainless steel and aluminium
- Double Glazing and Window Manufacturers
- Farming – Maintainance
- Diving Equipment
- Maintainance Engineers
- Neon Sign Manufacture
- Welding ,Heating, Cutting, Brazing of Metals
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notifiy us to avoid any confusion later on.