Pure Argon Gas Refill 2L. Pressurised to 200 Bar for Welding Aluminium, Stainless Steel, ect
Pure Argon gas is ideal for TIG welding as it does not react with the tungsten rod used during the welding process. It can also be used as a MIG welding gas for copper brazing or welding aluminium. Our 2L Argon gas cylinder is highly portable and ideal for moving around the factory or garage floor.
- Cylinder content 2L at 200bar @ 15C
- Cylinder size 45cm * 10cm
- Cylinder content 0.42m3
- 99.9% Argon
- MIG (MAG) Welding Stainless Steel material thickness 1mm – 12mm Used for thin and medium sections.
- Good arc control, used with or without pulse.
- TIG Welding Stainless Steel Material Thickness 1mm – 8mm For use on thin materials.
- This has a stable arc with easy starting.
- Suitable for all grades of materials
- Our cylinders are equivalent to 7 x 600ml disposable cylinders or 4 x 1L disposable cylinders.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquide
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £25.00, which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
Applications and Users
- TIg welding
- MIG welding
- Stainless steel
- Aircraft maintenance
- welding of metals
- Double Glazing and Window Manufacturers
- Maintenance Engineers
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the colored ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid any confusion later on.
Bottle Deposit and Gas (First Bottle), Exchange Empty for Full
You may also like…
£159.63 – £294.63 Select options