Please note, our range of 50L cylinders are intended for Business users, who will use a minimum of 4 refills per year. This product is only available for delivery in Kent, East Sussex, South & Central London. Deliveries are made using Adams gas own delivery vehicle. Click & Collect service availabe from our depot in Margate, Kent only.
5% CO2 / Argon Mix Refill, 50L, 200Bar. For MIG Welding Steel up to a thickness of 6mm
- Cylinder content 50L at 200bar
- Cylinder size 160cm * 20cm
- Cylinder content 10m3
- 95% Argon , 5% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding mild steel Material thickness between 1mm – 8mm
- For use on thin materials.
- Low splatter and good weld appearance.
- Usable in all positions.
- Also suitable for pulsed arc and robotic use.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and Air liquid
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £135.00 , which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid any confusion later on.
Applications and Users
- Air Craft Maintainance
- Automotive and Garage Services
- Car body Repairs
- MIG welding
- Farming maintainance
- Maintainance enginneers
- Motor racing teams
- Ship maintainance
- Maintainance Engineers
- Welding ,Heating, Cutting, Brazing of Metals
Air Products Cougar 5